Monday, March 2, 2009

Colby's Baptism

Here are pictures from this past weekend! I labeled Colby's baptism but most of the pictures are before the actual event! I am sorry if I missed anyone, notice there are none of myself either! I do have some more pictures that I will try to post on the Rankin Girls Blog sometime this week. Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori

Jacob was torn between playing with all the girls or watching his train shows.

Granpa Rankin and Colby after the baptism.

Grandpa Cooper taking his turn holding Colby after her bath!
Amelia snoozing after the baptism.
Aunt Gail and Amelia posed for a picture and then Aunt Dana jumped in! It ended up being a really good picture of all three!

Colby with her pacifier. Grandma Budke got her to take it the night before. It took her a while but then she got into the groove!

Aunt Kendall and Colby. She insisted on getting her picture with all the nieces! Too funny!

div>
Sorry these next ones are a little blurry! We were in the hotel pool and the camera kept fogging up! Miss Ella was enjoying the hot tub while the others swam in the pool!
Amelia's first time in a pool! Aunt Kendall was nice enough to get in with her! She loved watching everyone jump in!

Jacob was strutting his tough in Ella's pink crocs with the fur! He was licking the insides of the Nutter Butters. He accidentally dropped one while I took his picture.


Aunt Kendall and Amelia posing for a picture.



Aunt Stacy finally got to hold Colby!


GAG and GAS made it down for the baptism! We were all so excited they could make it!

Aunt Karen and Miss Colby! Neither looks too thrilled to have their picture taken.








Colby seems to love to lay on her belly!

Anna enjoying some chicken nuggets!


Kim trying really hard to open a jar! Okay, I told her to pretend to do something while I took her picture!




Kelly's friend Allison was also there preparing everything for the Sunday lunch. She makes the best mashed potatoes!







Goofy, goofy girl!




Colby got a fun new hat to wear and she looks so excited to have it on!








Amelia and Jacob happened to be wearing stripes at the same time. I promise Kim and I did not plan it that way! Amelia got a kick out of Jacob and loved it when he would tickle her feet! Here she is returning the favor!
They both love the T.V.!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kori!! I love the ones of Jacob & Amelia. So cute! It looks like you guys had a good time over the weekend. I can't wait til you are all up in MN again so I can see you. Take Care.

~Gretchen

Brittany said...

I am so jealous that everyone got to play with all the little kids - it looks like you all had a great time! Colby always seemed to have an ornery look on her face and Jacob & Amelia seemed to get along great! Love the matching stripes too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures Kori!!! I love them but they make me SO sad because I miss everybody so much already (although I did love sleeping in my bed again last night!).

I had so much fun playing with all the chickees and Jake when he finally warmed up to me again..crazy kids!

Love you all!
Kendall

Grandma Cooper said...

Great pictures, Kori!! I was so surprised to see that you had already posted and you hadn't called to tell me!!!! I heard that Amelia was sooo glad to get home -- she'll get used to our family "overload" in years to come!! I think we were all glad to be in our own beds, but it sure was a fun weekend!!! So many cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I had a great weekend with everyone. So nice to see kids together. It was great fun. The pictures are great Kori. Loved that you got them out so quick.
Aunt Stacy