Thursday, March 19, 2009

Momma took me shopping...

This morning Amelia and I headed out to buy a highchair! Aunt Kim and Grandma Cooper were especially worried that we had not bought one yet and were still using the Bumbo. Aunt Kim found a really cute one online and told me I could get it $20 cheaper at Baby Depot. When I got there I saw the display with the highchair, stroller and car seat in this fabric and I fell in love with them! Luckily I found a box with the highchair in it(that is after I called Kim because I could not find one and thought I would have to order it)! I also picked up some sun hats for Amelia to wear when all the nice weather returns! I think she loves the new chair and it is a lot easier to feed her now that she can't twist and turn!
Love - Kori, Ben and Amelia



Yes, Grandma Cooper I will take the tag off!

It was a miracle that all her toys stayed on the tray! She played while I did dishes and cleaned out the fridge.

Bath toys are so much fun outside of the sink!



She was to busy to even smile for me!



I think she knows she is cute!




So busy!




Hello, Mr. Whale.






She loves the exersaucer Sneff got her! She is finally tall enough to sit in it and kept going from one toy to another! Thank you, Sneff, it keeps her very busy!








8 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the hats on her!!! She is adorable. And the high chair makes her look small again :)

The James Gang said...

I love the hats too! She looks so adorable in them. I'm so glad you bought her a high chair and I love the fabric print too! Love you!

kj

Anonymous said...

oh gosh!! for a hunny!!! very cute love all the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the hats and the high chair! Her eyes match the fabric!! I want to buy all new baby gear now!!!

Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

I love the hats!!! I hope she'll be a little one who will keep them on -- it seems like either they'll wear them or they won't, no in-betweens!! I think you'll find that you can get a lot done with her sitting in her highchair, until she learns how to throw the toys off and enjoys watching you pick them up for her!! I'm keeping my eye (no pun intended!) on that tag -- I've noticed that the tag is still on the cat's bed and how many years old is that thing?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom! Karen's kids lived in their swing, Jacob, however, lived in his high chair! He loved being up high and being able to see what was going on. They can do so much in it too. He first started coloring in his high chair!
It's so nice to be able to get things done while they just sit and watch without the threat of falling out of a bumbo!
Kim (again)

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how stinkin blue her eyes are! They are the first things I see in every picture..HELLO BLUE EYES!! What a cutie..I miss her so much!

Love
Kendall

Anonymous said...

She does have beautiful eyes, i'm always drawn to them first too. i also love the hats

Aunt Gail