Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Name is Amelia and I am Infatuated With Tags...


Amelia has a new hobby, trying to get the white tags on her boppy pillow and blue teddy bear. I tried to get some pictures of her obsessing over them but they did not turn out that well. She will whine and grunt until she can reach them and them plaster them with slobber! She also got a kick out of Daddy's hat the other day. I think she really looks like a little boy in some of the pictures. I am sure that is just because she is wearing green and a hat! I also included a video of her new favorite noise.
Enjoy!
Kori, Ben and Amelia

Where's Amelia?

Do not ever dress me in a green shirt, blue socks and a hat again, Mommy!


Yum, fingers.


I wasn't ready yet!
I am supposed to put it on my head?!?!?


I found the tag!
Almost got it!

There it is!
Don't judge me!
I am going to regret this someday. Can't you buy me a real hat?

You may not really notice the sound she makes, almost a B sound but she can't quite get it to work! She will make this sound over and over and over!

8 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

She just gets cuter and cuter every day!!! The little girls and I laughed and laughed at the video. Seven months old today -- I can't believe it!! I hope she loves wearing hats, she looks so darn cute in them!

Grandma Cooper said...

I meant to add "even in her dad's hat"!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! I need to see her!! she would have to much fun with Matthew!
love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I thought she looked so cute in the hat too! I loved the ones you posted the other day for her to wear this summer!!! Can't wait to see you guys at Easter!

Anonymous said...

I miss her so much!! You gotta wonder what the obsession is with babies and tags...it's crazy! At least you have an easily entertained kid!

Love ya!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

So cute!! She's changed so much! She's gotten so strong! I love her noise! Love it, love it! Can't wait to see her in May! Or you could just come up here before then!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kori
Your little girl has quite the personality. She seems to enjoy everything. It's so much fun watching her change Keep those posts coming.
Connie Friedrich

Grandma Budke said...

I especially love the way she is beginning to make speech sounds
while she's playing,and "B" is the
way to go,Amelia!!Way to go,blue
eyes!