Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Bubbles!!

Amelia really loves bath time and last night Daddy put bubbles all over her. She loved it and we got some really good pictures. She is also fascinated with the spray nozzle. You can tell by the smile on her face in some of the pictures!
Enjoy!
Ben, Kori and Amelia




Are you sure I don't look silly?!?!

The side view.

I think she will love waterfalls!


I want to drink it!



How is this look, Mommy?





Seriously, that is my biggest smile!






I am trying to focus here!





4 comments:

Grandma Gail said...

Oh My Gosh that kid is so stinking cute!!!! And what a happy baby!! Can't wait to see her again

Love you
Aunt Gail

Brittany said...

Amelia looks like she just might be the funnest kid ever! She absolutely cracks me up - I cannot imagine her not smiling :)

Grandma Cooper said...

What a happy, happy little girl!!! We are so blessed to have her in our family!! I cannot wait to see her interact with Colby, Henry and Sophia when they are older!!!

Anderson said...

Aaahh!! I miss that girl so much! She is always smiling! I love it! Can't hardly wait for May to get here now! Of course, you could just come on up here too!!

Kim