Saturday, March 28, 2009

She is not happy all the time...

I just wanted to post some videos showing that Amelia is not a happy baby all the time! She has become very whiny lately and we figure that she is teething. She is not pleasant. Anyway, the first video shows her love for the dog. She is happy when Leah comes into the room and whines when she leaves. This is cute at first but after a while it is rather annoying. The second one is an example of the whining I hear all day long! At least she is not screaming!



You caught me!




I will give you a little smile.

I think she had one too many!





You can also see her new hand movement in this video. It's like she suddenly discovered how her wrist works!d s



That tag really gives her problems!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I just love her! Miss you guys. :(
Alissa

Anderson said...

She's still so sweet! But I can see what you mean, she's obviously got something bugging her! I love how she bounces herself on Ben's lap! She's growing up so fast!

Kim

kelly said...

I laughed so hard at her and Leah! Too darn funny! She loves that dog so much! The question is, does she cry like that when YOU leave the room, Kori?

Brittany said...

She still seems awfully cute even when she's whining! It's adorable how she loves Leah and the dog seems really good with her, too. So sweet!

Grandma Budke said...

Does Amelia try to find Leah when she's on the floor and is she attempting to crawl or creep? At 7
months,I would think she would be working toward that goal.It is soooo much fun to watch her when she tries so hard to get what she wants(tags,etc).Of course we know that she can't always be the happy
child we all think Amelia is,every
one has the grumps once in a while! Love to the three of you,
Grandma Budke

Anonymous said...

This doesn't seem like too fussy of a baby. I've had worse! She is a cutie and so much fun to watch either in video or still-life. Take care of that sweetie.
Connie

Jen Robinson said...

Kori and Ben~

She still looks sweet even with a case of the crabapples and she is seriously one of the cutest babies ever. That is saying a lot since my family has the cutest babies. ;)

I hope I can see you the next time you guys visit. Better yet, you should just move here.

Love
~Jen
P.S. I know I don't comment very often, but I do check Amelia's blog almost every day.