Monday, February 23, 2009

Steering the Horse!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! Here are some pictures from the past two weeks. As for an update, Amelia has moved on to green vegetable this week. She is not so sure about the peas but her appetite end up overruling her taste buds! She has also accomplished rolling over from back to stomach although she has only done it twice in the last week! I believe we may have a lazy baby! She goes to the doctor on Thursday so I will post her new stats! Hope you enjoy!




Ben found out this morning that Amelia now uses his ears as a steering mechanism or handles! He could not stop laughing.

Notice the spit up flying out of her mouth. Some made it to Ben's hair!

I found out she fit into the grey corduroy pants she got from Mom! They are a little long but the fit the waist perfect.







Thought I would throw these in there so everyone could see her chubby arms and legs!



This picture is for you Amy! Chubby baby feet!






She literally passed out after her bottle the other night.














6 comments:

Anderson said...

Oh, I just can't wait! Tomorrow can't get here soon enough! She's going to be so much fun to play with and Jacob will love her up. He's really into hugging and talking all cute to babies now!

Can't wait to see you!
Kim

Brittany said...

She just looks so dang big! And she seems so happy all the time - even when she is passed out :) So much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Haha...I pretty much laughed at every single picture that you posted! What a cutie! She seems like she has quite the personality! Can't wait to see you three in only a few days! YAY!!

Love
Kendall

Grandma Cooper said...

Let me guess -- in the "chubby arms and legs" photo, she's watching TV, right? How cute she is!! Love her on Ben's shoulders holding on to his ears!!!! Now you know what those ears were meant for (since I know you don't think he uses them for listening to you!!!!)!

Anonymous said...

ha! ha! perfect!! what a sweet heart! I just love healthy chubby babys!! makes me so happy!! Thanks for the feet picture! I started to cry alittle again! ugh! any way wish I could have sneaked in with Kim and Kendall, but in May hopefully we can see everyone! have fun! Savanna has become quite the sass all the sudden! their little girl sweetness goes away so fast!

Alissa said...

I tagged you in our blog... take a minute to play!
www.jamesypreuss.blogspot.com