Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sittin' Pretty and a New Hair Do!

Last Sunday before church I decided to take pictures of Amelia in her lovely rocking chair! Aunt Kendall and Aunt Kim got it for her as a baptismal gift and she had not gotten to try it out. Ben was a little upset with the photo shoot because I was supposedly barking at him to hurry but yet had the time to stop and take pictures! Oh well, what can I say?
Usually Amelia is really good at photos but the other day she kept closing her eyes!
Enjoy - Kori, Ben and Amelia




I agree with Daddy, we do not have time for this!

Fine, I will not smile though! I will hold on for dear life!

Ben and I wanted to see what she would look like with long brown hair. I don't think it is such a good look for her! Again, the eyes are closed!


She kinda likes it though.



Look at that soaked shirt.





Look at me! Look at me!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!! She's changing so much! I remember those wet-shirt days! I think Jacob lived with a bib on because I got tired of changing his shirt all the time!
She looks very nice sitting in her pretty rocking chair!

Thanks for the pictures!!
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Oh no!!! I see pictures like Kendall and Emma coming in the not-so-far future!!! I did have to laugh at the "long brown hair" photos!! You guys sure have imaginations!!! (And she's still cute, no matter what!) And tell Ben to quit barking at you!! Nice chair, Kim and Kendall!

Grandma Cooper said...

I should have said -- Tell Ben to quit barking at you to quit barking at him!!!

Kelly said...

Too darn cute! What little girl didn't try using a towel or something to simulate having long hair! I did!! Little Amelia will be cute no matter what!

Grandma Budke said...

Sooo cute,even when holding on for
dear life!!She is such a pretty little girl,even with her eyes closed(reminds me of her Aunt Kendall and Emma,too).She will be getting an Easter gift in the mail, I hope she likes it and I'm looking Sooo forward to Easter!!!Love, Grandma Budke

Alissa said...

What a dolly.
James wasn't a drooler BUT when he cries he does so (still) with his mouth wide open and slobbers all over us. GROSS!!

Amy said...

I love her!!! what a honey!

Alissa said...

Oh and John probably feels the same as Ben...poor guy... HA!
I always have time to take a picture or ten!

Anonymous said...

haha...what a funny little girl!! And those BLUE eyes...they are the first things you can see when you look at pictures of her...I think she could maybe pull of brunette..but if she does hopefully she will have Ben's tanning ability and not Kori's!!

Love ya and miss ya TONS!
Kendall