Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Naked Baby!







Okay, so she is not really naked but she is pretty close! Amelia has discovered her toes and is thrilled when someone pulls her socks off. She also gets a kick out colored socks!

Happy baby in the morning!


The other day we decided to take her for a walk! Even though it was 55 degrees out I was still worried she would be cold. The poor kid could not move her arms!


I love her eyes in this picture.


Standing Tall.




Please excuse the way I look. I know it is not flattering in the least! We took her in the backyard and I think she was amazed with the outside. We could tell she was quite confused with where we were.





This is not in focus but I thought it was cute with her looking at the snow.
She did not make a peep the whole time.






Ready for the great outdoors!








6 comments:

Brittany said...

I just still can't get over how big she looks! What a cute little chunk! And I"m sure she isn't nearly as big as I make it seem but she looks like she is growing so fast. You guys need to come for a visit so I can see her in person!

Anonymous said...

You're too cute, Amelia! Colby and I can't wait to see you this week hopefully!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly Kori she is such a happy baby!! I really appreciate you posting pictures all the time, it lets us see her changing.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anderson said...

What a cutie!!!! And she's so darn happy!!!! I can't wait to play with her in a couple of weeks. Jacob will have so much fun with her! He loves babies now!!

Anonymous said...

HOW STINKIN' CUTE!! I know that is the only thing I ever say but she is SOO cute! I cannot wait to see her!

Love ya
Kendall

Anonymous said...

She is getting to big you have to bring her to california. I miss her so much it hurts but absolutely love looking at her blog which i do just about everyday. been checkin out jacob and colby also. so many babies and so far away. I can't wait to move out there. my favorite pic is with the pants on her head. I've got an 8 x 10 of it on the piano.
miss ya-Grandma Rundle