Monday, February 2, 2009

I Love a Good Thrill!!


Just some pictures of Miss Amelia from this week. Grandma and Grandpa Cooper came for a visit but unfortunately the only picture I got of Amelia with them was of her hanging out on Grandma's leg! I also posted a video and promise that no babies were harmed during this filming!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia



Good Morning!!!

Hanging out on Grandma Cooper's legs!!!




She loves the teddy bear Great Grandma Budke got her!
She was catching a few ZZZ's on it the other afternoon.




She is going to be a thrill seeker I think!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how she looks at Ben with anticipation for the next thrill! Too cute! I also like the very first picture of her on the chair; she's such a happy baby!!!

Love you and can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Kelly

Anderson said...

What a sweetheart! I love how she almost looks mad that Ben stops and how she doesn't really watch him, she's looking at the camera the entire time, "Look at me everybody!"
Only a few more weeks! Can't wait!

Love you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! And I agree with Kim and Kelly- she looks so offended when Ben stops playing! Can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!
Love ya!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that doesn't cause shaken baby syndrome????

Aunt Gail

Brittany said...

She looks so big! I bet she's growing like crazy. All her pictures have her smiling - looks like she is a super-happy baby!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she drapes her legs on one arm of that chair and her head on the other - I don't know how they can look so tiny and yet so big at the same time. She is as always adorable.

Anonymous said...

ha! ha! love the giggles! Nick would swing the kids in their carseats and they loved it too!! gosh for a cutie pie!!