Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sitting up!


The past few days Ben and I have been working with Amelia trying to get her to sit up on her own. The process is touch and go! She seems to do fine until she reaches for a toy then she topples over. Her balance is not that great but she is getting there! I was also able to post a video of her talking!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia



She loves the singing pig Uncle Darrell and Aunt Karen got her!

She is also starting to notice the camera.

Turning around to see what Dad was doing on the couch! She is a busy body!


She loves to stuff everything in her mouth! By early afternoon her toys and shirt are soaked with slobber! She is my chunky scuzz(sp) monkey!




See what I mean?!?!




Her eyes seem to zoom in on the camera! She will stop mid giggle when she sees it!





Ready for a picture!









Here is the video I took this morning! I meant to get her chewing on the flower but she stopped and started talking to me!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Amelia, you're getting so big!
I think she's got a lot to say and it sounded kind of bossy at times too! Oh, I miss her so much!! She's at such a fun age, they interact so much more!

Less than a month until we get there!
Love you,
Kim

Anderson said...

Kori, I just thought of this! You should get Amelia in her little play station thingy! I'll bet she'd love that!! I think Jacob was around this age when we put him in his jumparoo. I'll have to look on his blog and see but I bet she'd do pretty good in it!

Kim

Anonymous said...

She is quite talkative these days huh?!?! I miss her so much-just watching this video makes me want to drive all night just to hold her and play with her!

Love ya and thanks for the pictures!
Kendall

Alissa said...

What a doll. I love the video brings her right into my house. I wish we all lived closer. Like on the same block!