Friday, September 26, 2008

One Month Old!!



Her newborn clothes really fit well now. Pretty soon we will have to move to the next size, 0-3 months. I have already put away some of her preemie clothes and it was kinda sad but then I look at the clothes in her closet waiting to be worn and I get over it!!




She was very confused while the chair vibrated!!

She did not know whether she liked it or hated it!
Amelia has also been sleeping in her crib at night. I am a very light sleeper while Ben is a very sound sleeper so in order for me to sleep she had to be moved. Her little noised kept me up all night. So far it has worked out great! She is showing off her new duckie sleeper! She was getting too long for her other ones so we had to get a few new ones!
Striking a pose and a smile for the camera!
What a ham!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!! Happy one-month birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

It is weird seeing her with her eyes open!! I can't wait till halloween!!

Anonymous said...

by the way the last post was from me....aunt gail

The James Gang said...

She has changed even since last weekend! She is so filled out. I just love her and can't wait to hold her again! What a happy baby you have!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe this! She is so big!! I miss her too much! You need to move up here immediately!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay, the close-up of her on the couch and the long one of her in the duck pajamas remind me of some of Kori's baby pictures. In the others I think she looks like Ben, but when I first looked at those two I had flashbacks to Kori's baby pictures!

Kim

Anonymous said...

She's gotten so big! She doesn't need to have blankets all around her to keep her up anymore! So sad!! I can not wait for you guys to get up here!! Love you and miss you TONS!!!

Kendall :)

Grandma Cooper said...

One month old!!! I can't believe it! (One and a half weeks until her due date!!!) She does look like she has changed so much since last weekend; but I'm hoping that is only because they are close-ups of her. Although I will say that I haven't seen her eyes that wide-open!! When I kept her last Saturday, she was only "eyes-open" awake for one hour out of the whole day! Can't wait to see some pictures after Aunt Kelly has been there!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Crazy how fast they grow. How much does she weigh now?
James is always so interested to see her. We can't wait to meet her in person!
Love you,
Alissa

Anonymous said...

Thank heaven I finally figured out how to do this. This is Ca Grandma-names Diana.Isn't she the most beutiful thing you've ever seen. Of course so was Ben when he was born.I Finally found the pics of his birth,you know naked with gunk all over him. Looked just like Amelia.But I can see both of them in her. Ben (or I should probly say Kori) sent me two pics of her at different ages obviously. In one of the she looks just like Ben and in the other she looks just like Kori. Can't wait to get out there to see her and fair warning-when I get there she's all mine.