Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Visitor, New Outfits, and New Looks!

Aunt Kelly and Amelia are laughing at something I said! This picture is too funny!!
Amelia was trying to do a hand sign but did not quite get it. Notice the quality of these two pictures are far better than the bottom ones because they were taken with Kelly's camera not Ben's 10 year old camera!!!!
I think Amelia was a little upset that she looked like a little boy in this outfit!! I tried to girly it up with pink socks but she was not thrilled!!
Doesn't she look huge in this picture! I think her head and tummy are growing but not her legs!
Another picture of Daddy and Amelia! He promised to take some of me after I complained there were none!!

Here is josie grossie with the bib Aunt Karen bought her. I think Aunt Karen is trying to win points!! Don't you love the milk mouth?!?!
We headed out for a walk in the hat that Amy made for her! I love it!!!
Her usual hands out and up look. She has some freaky hand movements!
Another feel sorry for me cause I look like a little boy look!! I was just thrilled she fit into some other clothes!! Now there are some new things to dress her in!!

Thanks for visiting!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love the little hat that Amy made!!! It's so adorable! She is growing so fast, I can't believe it! I'm so anxious for another month to go by so you guys can get up here already!!!

Kim

Brittany said...

She has the greatest little expressions (and Amelia does too! LOL - just kidding Kelly!). The hat cracks me up. It is awesome. And if makes you feel any better I don't think she looks like a boy...

Anonymous said...

My Amy? Where the heck is my hat? huh? okay enough about me!
Amelia is absolutely adorable even dressed "like a boy"

Anonymous said...

I too love the hate amy made for amelia! she looks adorable in anything she wears.

Aunt Gail

Alissa said...

HEY you are getting as bad as Kim for posting new pics and blurps!!!

Anonymous said...

New pictures please!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big she has gotten. I can't wait to see her in a couple months!! And I don't think she looks like a little boy in those pictures, it's nice to see her out of pink everywhere once in a while!

Love you!

Kendall

Anonymous said...

Alright so has she gotten ugly in the past couple weeks or what? Why aren't there more pictures?

Anonymous said...

hurry up and update your blog already!!!! i am going thru withdrawals!