Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Family!!










This past weekend Amelia and I headed down to Manito. Amelia got to meet a lot of new people while we were down. I think that the James' girls were the most excited. They could not wait to hold their new cousin. Anna kept telling me that she would help me make bottles for her and would even get up during the night to make them for me! How sweet is that!?!? Emma was more than willing to hold her and Ella could hardly wait till it was her turn. They all did an awesome job! I would also like to apologize to Aunt Stacey, Aunt Gail, Uncle Randy and Grandma Budke. They all held Amelia but I either forgot to take their picture or it turned out really blurry. Sorry, I did mention that I am not a top notch photographer!! I would also like to thank everyone for the gifts they got her and Aunt Karen for taking her all night so I could sleep!!
We can not wait for our next trip down when Ben can go with! Also, I believe Aunt Kelly is coming this weekend to take pictures and she is a top notch photographer so we will have awesome pictures to look forward to!
Love - Kori

7 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I loved how Emma was telling Amelia about second grade and how the girls kept saying how soft she was!! So cute! And she is such a good baby -- she and I made cookies Saturday and she didn't complain once!! Hope your trip home was good, Kori!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where it looks like she's smiling at Anna! Too cute!!! Can't wait to see her this weekend!

Kelly

Anderson said...

She's such a good baby for them to enjoy!! I bet they could have sat and held her all day and she would have been just fine with it!
They are such great helpers! One morning while I was down there Emma got Jacob out of his pajamas for me and put on his play clothes!! All three were always there to help with diaper changes, baths, meal times, everything! I think it was to our benefit that Karen had her girls way before we started having children!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I meant smiling at Ella on my previous comment. Sorry!

The James Gang said...

Kori,

I love the pictures of Anna and Emma holding and looking down at Amelia - how precious! Thanks for bringing her down!

Love you all!

Brittany said...

Kori -

This has NOTHING to do with how cute these pictures are (and they are super cute!) but I need your address! Will you email it to me at brittanydorf@gmail.com pretty please?? :)

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Good job with Amelia lil chickees! I am all for them getting the practice because when I start having kids they will be perfect little nannies! Love you!

Kendall