Saturday, December 31, 2011

I like her, I really like her!!!

So, I think we may have turned a corner in the last 24 hours! Amelia has really started to LIKE and LOVE her little sister. Yeah!! She put a show on for Caroline (pictures below) and also has started mimicking everything we do for her. For instance, her dog from Uncle David and Aunt Lydia has become her baby and she makes bottles for him, feeds him, burps him, and lays him down for naps. She also has to check on Caroline all the time and is constantly worried about where she is and does she need anything.


As for Caroline, she had a good night last night in her own crib. She went down after a 10 o'clock feeding, got up at 2, then up again at 6! It was a great night! I would say her only downfall has to be her pooping explosions she has before and after her feedings. I promise that kid poops 12 times a day and sometimes it sounds like a volcano erupted and it is only a smear!!








Putting a show on for baby Caroline.


No matter how long her bangs get they won't stay pulled back!!



Big stretch.






Amelia getting ready to feed Jingle!








I tried to get some good pictures but I think my camera is not a professional grade!










She is wearing preemie clothes - the newborn stuff is way too big for her!












She is just not very photogenic!















Amelia will now let us take pictures of her with Caroline and held her for more than 30 seconds.















Love - Us!!



















4 comments:

Grandma Rundle said...

She may be tiny but she is looking plumper. With the looks of those fingers you will need a piano. I too can't wait to meet her and have fun with Amelia.
Grandma Rundle

Anonymous said...

Amelia did come around. Sometimes it just takes awhile. I'm so glad everyone is getting along well. Enjoy your little family.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a couple of little sweethearts!
Love them!
Thanks for the pictures!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are going well. The picture of the enjoy beinggirls is great.