Saturday, December 24, 2011

12-24 Christmas Eve





Amelia and I got up early to go to breakfast. She wanted chocolate chip pancakes, but I made her eat some strawberries and bananas because our diet lately has been less than ideal.




If you noticed the lady in the first picture, she came over and was totally enamored of Amelia who would not even look at her (stranger danger). The lady offered to take our picture, I think she was missing her own grand children and came over for a kiddie fix.




Today was a good day for Caroline. Today she lost the canula, IV and got her feeds increased to 35cc's. We went for feeding and she was pretty tired because she has to breathe, regulate temp and gain weight all on her own now with out any medical assistance. She took most of the bottle, but we did have to give her the last 10cc's through the feed tube. The nurse said it was probably because they removed all the tubes and wires so she is working harder and she should recover quickly if the past couple days are a good indicator.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kori and family! You have so much to look forward to in the new year! You are continually in my prayers.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Love these posts and appreciate all the updates! Thank you so much! What a blessing that Caroline is doing so well and may be able to go home sooner than later! We keep praying for her! I just wish I could hold her!! It is driving me crazy!!
Love you all!
Kim

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!