Friday, April 24, 2009

This and That!

Just thought I would post a few videos and pictures from this week. Amelia has started to get up on her feet and hands. Sometimes she accomplishes the polar bear look but other times she ends up just sticking one of her legs way out! She also started making this noise when she breathes in. The first few time she did it we thought she was choking but now if we do it she usually imitates us!
Love - Ben, Kori and Amelia




Usually after she rocks back and forth she lays her head down and waves! I wish I knew what she was thinking!


She really does look like her Daddy.
Perfect crawling position.


These are the bunny ears that Grandma Rundle got her for Easter! She was very cranky during this picture shoot but she left them on. She usually takes them off to chew on them!




Is this a scary face or what?!?!?










This video was shot by Ben and he did not do such a good job! I thought it was funny considering how many times he has made me tape something over because I did not do so well. She is trying to get into her toy tub, she does not succeed.


You will have to ignore the sound I am making here, I am trying to get her to make her new sound! She does and you can also see how she sticks her leg out to the side!

6 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I think what makes the "scary" picture scary are her eyebrows again!! She has a way of arching them and I have no idea how she does that!!! You can tell she just wants to go when she's in the crawling position! But it takes a lot of courage to pick one hand up off the floor and balance yourself while moving forward!! I still love to see her little "wave"!

Kelly said...

OK, I have to admit. I laughed out loud when I heard you making that noise. It sounded like a dolphin!

Love the pictures with the Easter ears on Amelia!!

Brittany said...

The ears are absolutely awesome. 'Nuff Said! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! She still cracks me up with her little "wave"! She's oh so close to crawling, it's killing me!! While I'm watching this I'm saying to myself, "Come on, you can do it!"

Thanks so much for the pictures and videos! You're so good at this!

Love ya!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I know what she's thinking. she thinks just watch mom--one of these days you will have fun keeping up with me. But as the song says your gonna miss these days when there gone, so if she wants to take it slow and easy all the better.
Later gater-Grandma Rundle

Rankin Family said...

Ok.. Ok.. I think I heard her say she want to come and see Aunties Kim, Kendall and Amy!!