Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally!!

I am not talking about crawling! Amelia has finally learned how to hold her bottle! I am sure that she has known how to do it for awhile but had the thought process of, why should I hold it if you are here to hold it?
So the other day I laid her down on her pillow and handed her the bottle and she was very excited!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben and Amelia



Finally!!




I gave her a Mohawk! I think she was very excited even though she had no idea why I was taking her picture.

She seriously loves the camera!




This is what happens when my daughter learns to scoot around the floor. She loves to get the diaper tote and pull everything out! I don't really mind except that once diapers are unfolded they do not fold back so nicely!




As long as it keeps her busy!




Hello!






















She was rocking back and forth a lot but as soon as I got the camera out she started whining! I will get a better one next time!





6 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

How do you make a pretty little girl look like a little boy? Give her a mohawk!!!!!! For some reason, with her hair like that, she reminds me of the Laesch kids!! (Not that they wore their hair in mohawks!!)

And "yea!!" for holding her own bottle!!

Anderson said...

That first video just about made me cry! I love that Veggie Tales song and she was so sweet laying her head down during it! She's so close to crawling it's unbelievable!! Thanks for the videos and pictures! I love the mohawk!!!

Love ya!
Kim

Anonymous said...

When you give her a mohawk put some gel in her hair and wrap her hair around your finger and you will have the gerber baby.

when Ben was that age I walked into the room and there he was on his knees rocking. I know all babies do that but he really gave me no warning that he was ready for that. He just got up and went. As far as teething I got really lucky!! I looked in his mouth one day and there was a tooth.
Am looking forward to next month.
Later gater- Grandma Rundle

Grandma Budke said...

I really loved the videos of Amelia
as she rocked back and forth,way to go,Babe!!I agree with Grandma Cooper,yea doubled!!

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

I had the opposite reaction to the first video as Kim. I laughed! It's like she would look at you, but really VeggieTales was a bigger draw for her! Too funny! Loved all the videos!

Anonymous said...

I love the mohawk look!!! She's going to be one of those girls that can pull anything off..even a mohawk...loves ya!

Kendall :)