Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

Leah is all clean from her weekend at the kennel!
Thank you for the elephant, Grandma Budke!
Sophia is showing off her hat and obviously ready to go home.
Henry was super cute in his bibs!
Diana got to hold Henry for a bit before he made the trip home!

Anna hanging out as usual. She had been very busy helping her Dad fix the fence! She also helped me make bottles this weekend!
Emma got Amelia to sleep after this and we wouldn't let her move for awhile!
Emma was a huge help this weekend! She fed Amelia, changed her, played with her and walked her around! I wish I had gotten a picture of her carrying Amelia around on her hip. She stuck her hip out and hoisted her onto it! She carried her around until someone asked to take her! Thank you Emma!
Ella had the very important job of pushing Amelia around in the stroller. This kept them both busy for awhile.


These two pictures clearly show that she is too big for the bouncy seat! When she can sit up in it there is a huge hazard of tipping forward!
She thought it was pretty cool though.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Looks like Emma needs to come be your nanny this summer.
Love the taggies elephant, great idea for a girl who loves the tags!

Grandma Cooper said...

WOW!!!! Did you just put the edges on your blog? They didn't show up before for me at home!! That is way too cute! Good pictures, and I can vouch for how helpful the older girls were with Amelia! I so wish we had gotten some good pictures of all the little ones on Easter, even though they were never all awake at the same time!

I'm wondering, did you take Amelia to the doctor yesterday?

Anonymous said...

No, I called them and they said it was perfectly normal for her breath to smell like rotten milk as long as she did not have a fever anymore! She is still really whiny and clingy but she slept till 5 this morning so I am not complaining! I think she is getting back to normal.

Kori

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I'm so sad I missed all the little chickies at Easter! One more month, that's what I keep telling myself!!!
Thanks so much for the pictures!!

Kim

Brittany said...

It was so nice to finally meet miss Amelia in person! She is a doll even if she didn't feel the best. Such a sweetie!