Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Round, Round, Get Around, I Get Around!

Hey, I was not ready for that picture!
Oh, were you looking for this key, Mommy?
Sorry, I just can't help myself!


I know it looks like I am going to get into the diapers but I am not.
I promise. Could you please give me some privacy?

Are you sure that I have Daddy's ears?



I definitely have a better smile than him!




It's about time for some fun!





Little dizzy!







How is this pose, Mommy?






Alright, I know this pose looks really professional. No need to tell me how good I look in my ballerina pajamas!










Amelia has finally started crawling. It seems that in the last week she had gone from playing with toys on a blanket to playing with EVERYTHING in the living room! She has found the DVDs, exercise bands, febreeze, magazines, fireplace, coffee table legs, baby monitor cord and her books! Even though she is constantly trying to get from one object to the other I am glad that she is awfully tired at night! Hope you enjoy the video!
Love - Ben, Kori and Amelia







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Amelia!!! This is the best video yet! I cracked up!! I love the big lunge she takes every once in a while! It's as if she just wants to hurry up and get where she's going so she lunges for it!! I can't believe how much she moves around and sits up by herself! It is so amazing that she was just barely sitting up when I saw her two months ago!
Thank you so much for the pictures and video and have fun completely baby proofing your house now!!!

Love ya,
Kim

ps - I can't believe you didn't tell me this when I was on the phone with you tonight!

Grandma Cooper said...

Ohmygosh!!!! What has happened to our little baby girl?!?!?!? I can't believe that she is crawling and sitting herself up! Two big milestones! I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend! (And nice legs, Ben!!)

I agree, Kim, the lunges are funny and what is her fascination with the table legs, I wonder? Watch out Moose and Leah!!!

Rankin Family said...

could she be any sweeter! I love it! hope we can see you when we come to IL too!