Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank You!

Wanna hug? I'll give you a hug!
I am staring at the T.V., I can't hear or see anything else.


Do you like my faux hawk?

Mmmmmm, tasty!
WooHoo for being Auntie Karen's shopping buddy!
Thank you for the toy Grandma Budke, I especially like the tag!
My favorite toy in the package from Grandma and Grandpa Rundle is the pink duckie! It lights up with all different colors! Thank you for the Easter gift! Can't wait to see you next month!
These three videos are from this past week. The first one shows how Amelia has started scooting around the living room. She tries to get toys in front of her but ends up scooting backwards. She is getting really good at getting her tummy off the ground! It is scary to think that pretty soon she will be crawling!
The second one is of her doing her new wave! She does it all the time and we are worried that it may be a stress reliever for her! She was watching Veggie Tales and moving her hand the WHOLE time! It was too funny!
The last one is self explanatory! She loves Daddy and all the fun stuff they do together!
Thanks for checking in!
Love - Ben, Kori and Amelia

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That kid cracks me up. Period. End of story - she is hilarious!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! She is such a little ham!! I love how her eyes don't leave the camera the entire time she's on Ben's shoulders! She's such a little dare devil! Jacob still freaks out when we try to put him on our shoulders! She's fearless!
The scooting cracks me up! I remember once Jacob was playing under his barn toy and the next time I came in the room he was under the end table!! It won't be long at all and you'll have to baby-proof the entire house!!! The fun begins!!
Love the wrist twitch!! It's like she can't stop herself! She just has to keep it going!!
Love these videos and pictures!!!! Thanks so much Kori!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Amelia is quite into the music. Veggie Tales wasn't around when my kids were little. She really seems to enjoy them. For starting out so early and teeny, she sure has caught up with her age appropriate skills. She is a sweetie. Enjoy your Easter.
Connie

kelly said...

First, I LOVE the jean bibs! So cute! Second, the wrist action cracks me up! It just goes on and on and on! I can't wait to see her this weekend!