Sunday, January 11, 2009

Roll Over, Roll Over!!

I am proud to announce that Amelia has finally rolled over! It happened two nights ago and I was so excited! She did not mean to roll onto her back but I am okay with accidental roll overs!
I have been trying to get it on video but all I have gotten are 10 videos with her staring at me! I was going to post one but it seems I need to work on my loud breathing! I am too embarrassed to post one so I will keep trying for the actual roll over! Below are a few pictures from here and there! I would also like to add that tomorrow Amelia will be staying with our neighbor, Kim, while I attend classes. I am sure she will enjoy some new scenery and I will enjoy a little alone time! Thanks for visiting!
Love - Ben, Kori & Amelia





Love the sweater, Grandma Cooper!

I have to apologize to Grandma Rundle for not having this shirt out while she was visiting! It was in the 6 month pile that I washed a few days after she left! So, these pictures are for you Diana!












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! This girl is so cute! She's such a pretty baby! I'm anticipating the heavy breathing, rolling over video!!
I totally know what you mean about those videos! I am always trying to quiet my breathing and my talking while I'm taping Jacob!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I always record when the tv or radio is on that usually makes for some interesting video. Of course my vids for blogs are silent films so that helps.
Amelia is so darling! I just love her chubby cheeks
Alissa

Anonymous said...

Amelia looks like she really loves that little sea turtle!!! Too cute! Can't wait to see you both this weekend!

Grandma Cooper said...

After rolling over, the next big step is sitting up!! You probably don't remember Grandma Rankin putting pillows around all you girls when it came time for you to learn how to sit on your own!!! Pillows totally surrounding each of you -- how funny!!! I wish we had a picture, maybe someone does! I was showing Emma, Anna and Kimberly pictures yesterday after school and we came across one of Emma when she was 3 months old. They thought she had chubby cheeks like Amelia! We also found one of Great-Grandma Burget holding Karen when she was about six months old -- chubby cheeks again!!! Maybe it's not just from Ben!!

I've got the crib full of stuffed animals; I'm thinking Amelia might like some of them to go along with her sea turtle!

Anonymous said...

I know you hear this all of the time but I can not get over how much she has changed! It's going to be a complete shock seeing her in a month and a half (yes, I am counting down the days). I am excited to see her smile more and even roll over-maybe by that time it will not be accidental??? YAY!!
Love
Kendall :)