Monday, January 5, 2009

I Have Another Grandma and Grandpa?!?!?!?!?!

This past Friday Amelia and I made our way to the bus stop to pick up Ben's parents, Diana and James, who were coming in from California! Amelia fell asleep on the way there but when she woke up and found someone was sitting with her in the backseat she became very excited! Then when she found out that these two people were her grandparents she became even more excited! And finally when she found out that they would love her and entertain her all day long she became so excited she could not stop smiling!
The week has been great! Amelia loves being held and loved by her Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma Rundle certainly does not mind feeding, holding or changing Amelia! This week it has almost felt like I do not have a baby because she is always willing to take care of Miss Amelia! We are so glad and excited that they got to make it down for a visit!
Thanks for checking in!
Ben, Kori & Amelia




You so funny!

Alright, let's make this quick. I got some stuff to do.

Focus. Focus.


Leah was very excited that someone was willing to play with her. Grandpa takes her out about 15 times a day and I believe she would go home with him if she could!



I love you Grandma!




You are killing me Grandpa! No matter what you say I can't stop laughing!





Are you sure you do not want to hold me?














Can we cuddle? I love to cuddle!








Holding Amelia for the first time!
Aren't they cute?!?!










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kori, I'm not sure who is enjoying it more, Amelia or Grandma and Grandpa. Tell them hi for us. Dad and Raylene

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys post now!

Love - Kori

Grandma Cooper said...

Thanks for posting, Kori!!! I'm so glad Grandma and Grandpa Rundle got to spend some time with you guys and Amelia! What a lucky baby to have so many people love her!!! We can't wait to see her again - she looks like she's doing so much more than when she was here last! Tummy-time looks like it's going better.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she's having a blast this week! How fun that Grandma and Grandpa Rundle get to spend time with her at this giggly, smiley stage! I can't wait to see her again...hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

ps - See, Dad...I told you we like it when people post comments on our blogs!

Brittany said...

Amelia looks like she is having a blast! What a lucky little girl that Grandma and Grandpa could come visit - it obviously made her happy!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that in the last picture of grandma rundle holding amelia, for the first time i could her looking like kori....anyone else think she looks a little like kori in that picture?

Aunt Gail

Anderson said...

Gail, I told Kori that last night when I was looking at the pictures! I do see a bit of Kori in her in that picture! The rest, she looks just like Ben! That's how it was with Jacob too, but now we see a lot of my family in him. She's such a sweet little girl no matter who she looks like!