Friday, January 23, 2009

Here are a few pictures from here and there. I tried to post the video of Colby but it will not work. I will have to change the settings on my camera so the videos are not so large!
I have to apologize to Emma because I did not get a picture of her holding Amelia! I am sorry! I promise to get one next time!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia



Gee, I wonder what she is watching?!?!

A hug for Miss Colby!


Ella and Amelia, pretty soon she will be to big for Ella to hold her.

Anna and Emma were a big help while I was down. They both learned how to change a diaper! You guys better be ready for my next visit!



We now enjoy tummy time a little more.





Funny face!





Mom, are you sure we have to leave this early to see Colby? I think she would understand if I slept in.





Daddy, you are so funny I can't keep my food in my mouth!







LOVE YOU!









6 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

What a funny little girl!!! I love the picture of her on her tummy and the ones with the ceral on her face!! I always have to click on them to make them bigger and was surprised to see how red her eyes were in the picture about going to see Colby. Poor thing!!!

Brittany said...

That chair is awesome!! She sits in it just like a grown-up would sit in a chair - it's so cute! And she has the best facial expressions. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kori and Ben,what an adorable child
you have..I especially liked the picture of her on her tummy,she looks so alert and,like your Mom,I
also liked the one with cereal!Meal
time is always a frustration and fun time and may last for years!!
Love to the three of you...
Great-grandma Budke

Anonymous said...

What a little ham! I love her so much- her expressions crack me up! Thanks for posting pictures Kori!

Love
Kendall

Anonymous said...

This kid cracks me up!!! I love it when someone is blocking her view of the TV and she yells!!!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I think she love the camera, unless it's in the way of the TV I take it! It's not too much longer until I get to come and see her! Yay she'll be so much fun to play with!
Get some more videos up so we can hear her!!!

Kim