Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4 Months Old!

Yesterday, Amelia, had her 4 month check up! I was really nervous because she has gotten a cold and was worried that it might look bad that I had not brought her in sooner. The appointment went great and we found out she weighs 15 lbs. 6 oz.! Yes, she is quite the chunk and is in the 8oth percentile for her age! She has come very far from her first weight of 5 lbs. 12 oz.! It is hard to believe that she was 6 weeks early! Ben and I love our chunky monkey and are glad she is doing so great! She has started cereal and loves it! Today, she got so mad that I had put her on her tummy that she ended up working herself halfway around the blanket! Hopefully that will turn into rolling over! She also loves her movies! She loves Baby Einstien and now enjoys Veggie Tales also! What can I say? She must take after me!
Love -Kori, Ben & Amelia





Yes, she has baby boobies!










Getting ready for lunch!




After lunch and Veggie Tales!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she could be sitting up soon as well!! She's so cute and I'm so sad that she'll probably be crawling by them time I see her next! I love the bath pictures!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention, the pictures look great from the new camera!!! Nice and clear!!

Kim

Brittany said...

She does look chunky in those pictures but she's so dang cute! And I have to say, I love the watermelon :)

Anonymous said...

Kori she is so darn adorable. I also love the fact that she is a snuggler, there is nothing more fun than holding a baby that snuggles right up to you. Thanks for all the updates!!

Love you all,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she weighs 15 pounds! What a little chunk-I love her!!

Kendall

Anonymous said...

She's so darn cute! I love it when babies are at the stage that she's at...when they smile and laugh at you when you talk to them!