Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday, Buckets, and Blustery Days!

Here is the birthday cake that Ben made for me!
He even wrote all over it!


It was a red velvet/yellow four layer cake!
Ever seen that before!
It was very good and thoughtful of him!
I cleaned out an ice cream bucket to put some of Amelia's smaller toys in. She soon figured out that she could dump the toys out and carry it around like a purse, putting in different objects!

It made her very happy!

She loved it!

We tried piggy tails the other day but they did not last through our entire shopping trip!

It had rained all night and the next morning but by the afternoon it had cleared up and was about 70 degrees outside! Amelia and I headed out and noticed that a ton of leaves had fallen to the ground. They were still a little wet but she did not care! She loves to pick up leaves, carry them around, and attempt to eat them. I hollered for Ben to come out and we made a pile of wet leaves and let her have some fun!








Just some videos of her using her new purse!



4 comments:

Brittany said...

First of all - that cake looks soooo good! It probably doesn't help that I'm hungry...

Secondly, Amelia has the cutest darn clothes! You always have her dressed in such cute outfits.

Last - she cracks me the heck up. She really does carry it in the crook of her elbow like a little old lady carrying her purse! What a fun little girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Benny Boo Boo!! I am so impressed!! What a cute cake!! And good?? Even better!! Good job, I can't wait for mine! :)

Millie looks like she is having a BLAST being outside in the leaves! And I LOVE how excited she is about her new purse!
Love ya!
Kendall

Anderson said...

What a sweet husband to make you such a professionally decorated cake! I want some, it looks so good!

Don't you just wonder what is going on in her little head! She's so busy toting that bucket around!
She looks like she's grown a bunch! I can't wait to see her in a month!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

What a goofus!!! I think I'll get her a bunch of ice cream buckets for Thanks-Christmas!!! She has way too much fun with them! I love the picture of her in the leaves! Nice cake!