Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Love the Baby Jesus!!

Hello, all! The other day I was writing Amelia's Christmas list out and realized that she would love to play with Little People. I was excited to put them on her Christmas List and that was that. Two days later I was sitting on the couch thinking about last Thanks-Christmas when it hit me that Aunt Karen had gotten her the Little People Nativity last year. I had stuck it in her closet because she was too little for it. I ran downstairs and started unpacking it! Amelia was super excited and spent the whole evening carrying them around and throwing them down the stairs(her new favorite thing to do). So the following are a few pics from the evening!

Love - Kori, Ben, and Amelia




It is a good thing she was not in charge of writing The Christmas Story.


It might have gone like this....


And then the sheep kicked Mary and knocked her over..



INTERMISSION, i have to check the props out...



The angel kept hollering at the sheep to stop...




the angel flew off the roof, upset that Mary and the sheep were causing trouble on such a special nite...





After the angel flew down to get things in order the donkey felt that he should have a better job..i mean he had to haul Mary, who was pregnant all that way, so he took over the angel's spot and restored order among the others...

The End.





Last night, right before bed, Amelia was attempting to put all the pillows on top of the table. The video will show you how that worked out for us.

She may have issues in the future!

The other one is of her and her game of covering her face and walking around, this time with a wand no less.

And last but not least her obsession with Veggie Tales and how Daddy interferes sometimes!














8 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I love the nativity scene pictures and what a cute little story you put with them!!! But did she really put the donkey on the roof?!?!?!? And thanks for the videos, what a crabby little girl, trying to put the pillows on the table, then pushing them off when you put the last one up there!!! I love the one with her walking around with her jacket or whatever on her head!!

Anonymous said...

Crying!!!!! I am crying from laughing so hard!!! You guys crack me up!!! The nativity scene story was priceless and oh my goodness, she was a little bent over those pillows! That, along with the "blanket wars" pictures are making me think that Miss Amelia may be getting a little sassy!! LOVE THIS POST!!!!

Kim

Brittany said...

Sassy is definitely a good word for her! :) She wants it done HER way - she's a woman who knows what she wants! The nativity story was awesome too - what a funny little girl!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That first video was HILARIOUS!! She really is going to have some issues!! The poor girl!!! The nativity scence comments were awesome too...thanks for the laugh :)

Kendall :)

Rankin Family said...

ha! ha! oh for funny!!
someone else has a sassy little girl too!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She'll be fine, mom. She does seem to have a mind of her own, in each one of the videos. I really noticed how much hair she has in the pillow video. Have fun with her. She won't be little too long.
Connie

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "she is definetly Ben's daughter. Oh how I remember the day's.
Good Luck - Grandma Rundle

Kelly said...

The nativity scene story was awesome! And, the first video made me think that in ten years, Amelia's going to crumble when things don't go her way playing games and doing homework!!!