Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1-Up Mushroom

Now that we have been blessed with Fall weather we had to break out the heavier coat and hat for Amelia! Thank goodness Aunt Kelly got her this adorable coat and hat for her birthday! Ben absolutely loves the hat and calls her, the little 1 - up mushroom, when she wears it! He thinks she looks like the mushroom from Mario Brothers! Below are some pictures from our photo shoot that night. I also included a video of her throwing the ball for Leah!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben, and Amelia



























8 comments:

Brittany said...

This is one of my favorite posts! She DOES look like the 1-up Mushroom but it's adorable!!!

And I love her throwing the ball for Leah - she gets so darn excited and I'm sure Leah is equally thrilled about it. What great entertainment :)

Anonymous said...

Kori
I love Amelia's laugh. It's contagious. She looks so "stinking cute" in her hat and coat. Take care.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Kori
I love Amelia's laugh. It's contagious. She looks so "stinking cute" in her hat and coat. Take care.
Connie

Grandma Cooper said...

What cute pictures!!! I LOVE the coat and hat on her -- I think I need one of these pictures to put in my office! And that video -- at first I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying since she fell down almost every time she threw the ball, but then I figured out that she was laughing. How funny she is!!! (Was she trying to pick the ball up with her mouth?!?!?)

Anonymous said...

Kori & Ben,
She is so darn adorable and so stinking cute i can hardly stand it!! she's also looking quite grown up!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Kelly said...

Now I'm regretting not getting colby the same hat and coat! I didn't want to be 'that' person though!!

I laughed so hard when she fell over from excitement in the video!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Amelia and Leah both were having a blast. Loved the shot of Amelia lying in the yard. Grandma and Grandpa Rankin

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! I love her little coat and hat!!! So adorable!
This video is so funny! She can hardly contain her excitement! I love it! And, what's with the tongue?! Is this a new thing!!

She's getting too big!! It makes me sad!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim