Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Favorites



Sorry it has been so long! My two classes this fall are kicking my behind! For those of you who don't know, I have been accepted into the nursing program! Yeah! I start in January and am very nervous!
This Fall, Amelia has been enjoying the leaves on the ground and the nice cool weather! She now gets upset when either of us goes outside without her. I posted pictures of Halloween this year and she was not a good sport. She only wore her costume for 15 minutes and did not act nicely to any adult around her. Hopefully she grows out of stranger danger soon!
I also posted pics of my deck covered with Ben's pumpkins and my mums! I love decorating my deck for fall! We also started our bathroom renovation project this week! I am so excited! I know that it will take a while but at least it is started! My new tile and tub are sitting in the garage! By the way, if anyone is in the market for heart shelves, towel racks, window valence, or magazine holders, let me know! Ha Ha!
Hope you enjoy all the pics!
Love -
Kori, Ben, and Amelia


































5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love how she "dances" around laughing at herself! That is super funny :) And it seems as though she could entertain herself with those plastic bins for a LONG time which is awesome! I can't believe how big she is getting. Even if you hadn't mentioned it you could tell that she was NOT happy about Halloween!

BTW - your deck decorations are sooo cute! I love the dark green pumpkins! :)

Anonymous said...

Kori
I hadn't heard about you starting nursing classes. GOOD FOR YOU! I hope your bathroom project doesn't take forever. Amelia did make a cute pig. Wait until next year! You'll have to run to keep up with her and all of her excitement.
She's a cutie, especially when she gets right up to the camera. Have a good week.
Connie

Anonymous said...

The flowers and pumpkins look great so does Amelia even if she is'nt to happy about it. Good luck on the bathroom. Dad and Raylene

Grandma Rundle said...

Amelia makes a sound when she's laughing that brought back memories. I don't remember if it was Ben or one of the many other children we always had around but I remember that sound. Looks like you'll have to buy your own candy for a while since she is sadly unaware of what halloween is about.
Love watching her play. WHat do you do with all of the different colored pumpkins. Beside roast the seeds?
Later gater-Grandma Rundle

Alissa said...

Well even if she wasn't happy she sure was an adorable little piglet!! :)
James was a terror his first Halloween (he was one... so almost the same age as Amelia now.)Same thing wears it for 15 minutes and off it came totally cranky! We didn't go anywhere that year either.
I LOVE your deck-orations!
Miss you