Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Love Sweet Corn!!


With Summer coming to a close and Fall right around the corner we have been enjoying the last of the sweet corn and the cool mornings! Ben and I both love Fall and are ready with all of our pumpkins and mums sitting on our deck. We have some really neat white pumpkins this year and Amelia has helped bring them up to the house with her wagon. She held onto them the whole way to the house! I thought I would post a picture of her getting ready to go outside and play yesterday morning! By the way, she is wearing handy-downs(this is what Aunt Kendall calls them) from Aunt Karen! The sweater, pants, and shoes! I love that we have them! I have not had to buy shoes or play pants for her yet! I also posted a video of her eating corn on the cob last night! Thanks for checking in!
Love - Ben, Kori, and Amelia





6 comments:

Brittany said...

Her little sweatsuit is so cute! She's ready for fall now. And watching her eat corn on the cob is pretty funny too, but just because i know I don't have to clean up!

Grandma Cooper said...

She looks so much older in her sweatshirt, pants and tennis shoes!! And you could sure tell when she finally got some corn off the cob, what a cute smile!! I was beginning to think something was wrong with her left arm - it's hard to eat corn on the cob if you hold it with one hand!!

Anonymous said...

NO!! She's getting too big! Doesn't she look like such a little girl in her sweatsuit...not so babyish anymore!!
The corn video cracks me up! She's very persistant on getting corn off of that cob! LOVE IT!!
And, I see Mommy's got some fancy nails!

Thanks for posting! We miss you guys!
Kim

Grandma Rundle said...

Do you guys have to clean up after her or does the dog get to do it? She sure did like the corn when she got that first real bite. I have a question. In the picture of Amelia in all of her fall glory (she's so darn cute), what are the things you have hanging around the doorway into the kitchen and hall. Those wouldn't be Christmas cards would they? Well I guess it's almost that time anyway.
Love to all - Grandma Rundle

The Machlitt Family said...

Hey now! Don't make fun of my cards! The neighbor already did that! It is nice to keep them up and look at all the pictures! It reminds me of how much I am loved!
Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I could not stop laughing! I can't figure out who is more like, Ben or Kori! I LOVED the little giggle in the middle of it all!!! And you know, you could have cut the cob in half for the poor girl! She could hardly hold it up! Haha!

Love ya!
Kendall