Monday, December 8, 2008

I Don't Know About This Winter Thing?!!?

Below are a few pictures of Amelia since winter has hit!! I think she is quite fond of the comfy clothes but not the snow!!
Enjoy!
Ben, Kori & Amelia





I love being warm! This is so comfy!

This is nice, a little dramatic for indoors, Mom, but I like it!

Are you kidding me?? Something is hitting my face, I can't find my fingers and it is cold!
This is not fun!



Hey, Daddy, are you sure I look cute? I am feeling kinda dorky.


Thank goodness I am back inside. That was crazy Mom, don't do that again. See, you made me cry.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he! he! could she be an more cute or sweet!
she looks oh so cozy!!

The James Gang said...

She is so sweet. In the picture of her outside - she looks like she is standing out and saying "Let me in, mom! I can't move my arms!"

Too funny - can't wait to see her again!

kj

Brittany said...

The pink fuzzy coat looks so warm I think I want one for me.

I'm totally diggin' the Santa hat sticking straight up too. A closeup of that should be your Christmas Card! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the captions, Kori! And, she's WAY too funny in the outdoor pictures! Just think, by this time next year she'll be standing at the door beating on the glass to go outside and play!!

Anonymous said...

The captions are great! She is getting sooo big!!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail