Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello everyone! Not much to report. We did not make it to the doctor's appointment Thursday because the roads were covered in ice! We rescheduled for Monday. I was bummed that we did not get to find out how much she weighs now. Oh well! Below are a few pictures that I took with my new digital camera! I am so psyched. I think the pictures look a lot better! I also included a video at the bottom! It is not very long because my memory card fills up quite quickly. Ben says it is probably the settings I have the camera on. I am scared to adjust anything for fear of not getting it back to taking good pictures! Hope you enjoy and I will post Monday with doctor updates!
Love - Ben, Kori & Amelia




Don't you think you went a little overboard with the bib? I look like a line backer!


I am not going to smile anymore!


Can't see the T.V. Mom!


Hello! I cannot see the T.V. with you standing in front of me!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how different she looks sometimes. Why is it that they kick their legs all of the time? Is it because that's the only thing they have really learned how to do or something else?? Just curious. Love ya!

Kendall :)

PS I'm writing this on Kim's new laptop...it's pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big and strong!! Is she close to rolling over yet?!
She looks like she's getting more hair too!! Aaahhh! I miss her so much! I can't wait to see her in March!

Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

I see she is still the "Drool Queen"!!! I didn't see that when she was down here! I'm thinking you need to bring her little seat with you the next time you come down! She obviously loves sitting in it while watching her Baby Einstein movies! Looking forward to more videos!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! A new camera! The pictures look great, Kori! And, I love that you can show us video now too!

I can't wait to see you both...in a few weeks probably!

Anonymous said...

What a chunk! (and I mean that in the best way!) Hope Santa was good to her sounds like he was good to mommy with the new camera. :)
Love you all
Alissa

Brittany said...

It just cracks me up the way she props herself up on her arm like she's "just chillin" watching tv - so cute!