Saturday, December 13, 2008

The following are some pictures taken in the last few weeks. I am still finding it hard to remember to grab the camera whenever she does something cute. At the moment we are still working on rolling from tummy to back. She is very close her one arm seems to stop her every time!! I also am proud to say that twice she has sat up by herself for 5 seconds!! I will admit that she was leaning so far forward that her legs were stopping her belly from touching the floor. It is a funny site to see!
Enjoy!
Kori, Ben & Amelia



Every morning after her first bottle, Amelia watches Baby Beethoven. This is what she looks like halfway through it the second time! She gets so excited that she wears herself out.

These two pictures are her watching Ben and I decorate the Christmas tree. She was kicking her legs the whole time! She absolutely loves the lights!




Ben sat Amelia in the corner of the chair to refill his coffee and when he made it back she had fallen asleep! Too cute!




This is one of the outfits I got her when I was pregnant. They are 3-6 months and they fit her perfectly! I am curious to see what she weighs at her 4 month appointment! I love it though. She was styling for our Wal-Mart trip!!



She knows she looks good!





This picture was taken right before I posted! The movie Elf was on and she was going to town in her bouncy chair while I did dishes! I went in to check on her and she was completely covered in slobber! She was either trying to look like Santa or she has a drooling problem!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so darn cute! I wish you could upload video so we could see her legs going crazy while you were decorating the Christmas tree!!

Brittany said...

She looks so big!! And the jeans make her look even more grown up. What a doll!

The James Gang said...

I cannot wait to see her this weekend! What a chunky monkey - I love it! We'll see you Saturday!

Anderson said...

I miss her so much! She definitely does not have a drooling problem, just wants you to put her Santa hat back on!! The jeans do make her look so grown up!! She'll be crawling and walking before you know it!

Can't wait for March to get here!!
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Karen said she'll see you Saturday??? What's up with that?? I think I haven't heard your latest plans on coming to Illinois!!! Let me know!

Alissa said...

So is Kimmie waiting for March for her to travel or are you traveling? I'm still soo bummed about not making the shower.
Amelia is growing like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Umm, It's been a week since we've gotten new pictures! You need to get back on the ball, though I know you are in IL right now so I'll give you a few more days!!

Kim

Alissa, we're all going to IL in March for Kelly's baby's baptism