Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FINALLY!!


I am so sorry that it has taken almost a whole month for me to get new pictures on the blog. I really have no excuse so I will not try to give one. Hopefully everyone is still checking. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks! Thanks for checking in!!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia



Amelia seems to really like Mr. Frog!! Either that or she is really staring off into space!

Doesn't she look so peaceful?? Mom placed her on her tummy for a bit. Since this picture tummy time has not been so peaceful. It is full of grunting and slobber.

She is so stinkin' cute.

Mr. Frog and Amelia were haveing a heated conversation. She was getting a little peeved.

But in the end she still loves him!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, finally!!! She's so darn cute...and can I even say how much I love her hippy, big-flowered pj's!!!

Grandma Cooper said...

I LOVE her hippie, big-flowered pj's, too!!!! The color is so good on her and it's so nice to see darker colors on babies these days. Back in the "good old days", all we had were pastels!

Anonymous said...

haha! I didn't even notice her hippies pjs! had to go back and look at her again! (Oh boy was that hard to do... :).. )
Can't wait to smooch her chubby cheeks!
A

Brittany said...

The PJs are adorable but I think just about anything would look cute on her!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!! I've been waiting and waiting! It's one thing to not post pictures of a two-year old but a two-month old changes too much to not see her every week! Don't you wait that long again, Kori!!
I too was going to comment on the retro-looking pajamas! Stinkin' cute and you know when she's a teenager she'll say, "I can't believe you dressed me in that green flowery thing, Mom!!" But, I LOVE it!!
Kim