Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello!!

Here are a few pictures taken this week. I had a bunch more of tummy time but it kept saying that blogger was not responding. Hopefully I will get them up tomorrow!



This is I wish I was being held instead of in this chair.

Please stop taking pictures and pick me up!

Again, another picture of Daddy and Amelia!


I call this one - Long legs, Little Head!! She is wearing her Pooh shirt from Jen for the first time!
Ben actually dressed her quite well today!!



Look at me! I am not falling over!!




Little smiles!!
Thanks for visiting!
Love - Ben, Kori & Amelia






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so darn cute and seems so mellow! I'm counting down the days! This weekend Jacob and I are sorting through his toys for the ones she can play with when she's up here!! YAY!!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

she is filling out so nice and round! How much does she weigh now?

Anonymous said...

Don't make her sit up...it makes her look older then she is, and I don't want her to grow up so fast! Sitting up makes her look six months old!!

She's so darn cute! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Kelly