Friday, June 12, 2009

Yeller!

Just thought I would post this video! I do not know what Amelia was doing or trying to say but she was clearly trying to get her message across! We have started watching The Backyardigans, and she got really vocal when I turned it on. She was moving her tongue all around in her mouth and sticking it out. I was starting to get worried that she had had a reaction to the yogurt I had let her have a few bites of! Oh, and she now will chomp her mouth if she sees Ben or me eating anything she thinks she might want!
Ignore my loud voice!
Love - Kori, Ben and Amelia





4 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I think that little girl is making up for lost time!!! Remember how quiet she was -- up til now?!? Or maybe Emma, Anna and Ella taught her some new tricks while they were there or she knew she'd better start speaking up if she wanted to be heard!! What a riot - I've watched and listened to that video three times already and laughed each time!

Grandma Budke said...

What a babbler Amelia is turning into!!!It is prespeech emerging and the tongue moving about in her mouth is part of it, too.She will begin to put her tongue where it needs to go to make certain sounds and as you appreciate them, will say them over and over
for your approval. Great job, Amelia!!That quiet little girl has
moved on!Love to all of you!

The James Gang said...

What a bossy little thing she is! How funny - her telling you off! Just wait til she puts words to the sounds!

love you all~ you too, Ben!

Kelly said...

Sorry it took me so long to post, Kori! I couldn't get the video work for a couple of days, but today it worked! She's such a talker! I think she definitely takes after her daddy!