Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Steps!

Amelia has accomplished walking with the walker! Yesterday her walker had fallen over and she started walking with it. The handle was on the ground causing friction, so it was not moving has fast! Today, Ben put her up to it the right way and to my amazement she did not fall forward!
She did really well, especially when he put her "pretties" on the floor(bracelet). Speaking of the bracelet, she has been carrying it in her mouth all over the place. Ben hates that I let her play with it but she played with it for a whole hour yesterday! She was totally occupied and I thought that was great!
Enjoy the pictures!
Love - Ben, Kori, and Amelia

Posing with Daddy.

Ready for action!


Amelia and I sit on the deck in the morning after she eats breakfast! I drink my coffee, throw the Frisbee for Leah, and mess with my flowers. You can see what she does while we sit out there!

Again, with the bracelet.




Very excited I gave her the bracelet!




Her little capris kept sliding down her diaper! It was too funny!











5 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

She is so darn funny! We should have seen the bracelet thing coming when she started crying at Granite City when you took my bracelet away from her!

Brittany said...

Wow she likes that bracelet! I can't believe she's starting to walk - it seems like she was just so little not long ago. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up So fast..it's crazy!! And she does love her jewelry...but we all know she's going to be so GIRLY!!!

Love ya!
Kendall

The James Gang said...

I have turned her into the perfect DIVA! She's just like her Aunt Karen with the jewelry. A new piece of jewelry always make you feel better - who can blame the girl!

kj

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, too funny! I love how she had to make sure and pick up here bracelet and then chase it down when Ben took it! So funny!! She's got fashion sense already! Yay, yay, yay for the walking! I can't believe it's almost been a year! Makes me sad how fast it goes!

Love ya,
Kim