Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend with the James' Girls!

This weekend Mom, Karen and the girls came for a visit. They were all supposed to leave Saturday evening but I talked Karen into letting the girls stay until Monday morning! She finally agreed! We have had a blast with them! Amelia loves play with them and watch them play! They played the Wii, painted bird houses and figurines, washed my dishes, took Amelia for walks around the yard, played croquet, played the computer, colored, picked flowers and kept my dog company!
They were very good and we can't wait to have them back again!
Enjoy the pictures!
Love - Us

Ella made a game out of running and jumping onto the pile of blankets we stacked on the chair!

Amelia trying out her rocking chair.


Henry, my mean hummingbird!

Amelia was attached to Emma's hip alot of the time!


Anna, all smiles!
Ella hiding behind their new water bottles from Grandma Cooper!


Hello, Little Ben!

I tried to get all of them but it did not go over so well!


Miss Ornery!


Playing Mario Kart!
Save me Mom!
Flowers they picked from Uncle Ben's savanna!

Ella "washing" dishes for me!


Ella's bird house is the purple one, Anna's is the blue one, Emma painted the pig and lady bug and the scary chicken is the one I painted. I did not think the color combo would be that scary! I should have done the eyes like Emma did! They are all beautiful!

5 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

WOW!!! You guys really packed a lot into 1-1/2 days!!! Where did you get the birdhouses and little critters to paint? I'm so glad they got to stay and had fun! You'll probably have a time with Amelia now when they go home -- she'll be bored to tears without them to entertain her!

Anonymous said...

I want you all to be up here right now!!! I want to spend a fun weekend with Aunt Kori!!! Hello, you're the cool Aunt!!!! Overachiever!! Can't wait for everybody to make their way up here! We're anxious to see everybody again!
Love ya,
Kim

Brittany said...

Wow it sounds like you girls had a busy weekend!! Thanks for posting more photos - love checking them out!!

Anonymous said...

Apparently Aunt Kori's is the place where I will send all of my chilluns someday so they can get in touch with their artsy side!! What a fun way to spend the weekend!! The bird houses and little animals are so cute...is that Reggie the Rebird you painted Kori??? Kinda a scary looking one!! Everybody looked like they had a blast!!!

Love ya!
Kendall

Kelly said...

Yes, I think aunt Kori and Uncle Ben are probably the 'fun' aunt and uncle out of all of us! I'm not sure I have it in me to paint birdhouses!!!

Glad you all had such a good time! I'm planning on sending Colby there in a few years!