Friday, January 20, 2012

Pictures!!

Hey, just thought I would post a few pictures since I am stuck inside all day due to the snow!!




Not much to report, both girls are doing great. Amelia is excited to build an igloo in the snow with Daddy and likes her outfits to match Caroline's every morning. She is still very excited that Caroline is here.




Caroline is getting bigger every day, she is still in newborn clothes and they are still a little big but she is slowly starting to fill them out. She has just started smiling a little more and staying awake a little longer and looking around.




That is about it! Hope you enjoy the pics!




Love - Ben, Kori, Amelia, & Caroline



Good morning!!!



I call this the explaining picture. Amelia has the look of someone saying, "Ummm, well, I was doing this and then got sidetracked and didn't wipe my face like you asked me too!"



Caroline's look says, "All this kid does is kiss me."

"Whoa, I had one of those dreams were I was falling off a cliff!"








I am too busy to stop for a picture!




Miss Ella took a really good picture!


Anna's best picture after 4 shots.....gotta work on that one!

Chris finally held her!

Uncle Randy had to have a turn.


Awwwww......so comfy!



GAG was good at holding Caroline! Hahahahaha!



Dress up is so much fun!


Emma upgraded to feedings!! What are you doing this summer Emma, I have an extra bedroom!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad I missed out on that outing! Looks like everybody had a fun time! They all need to get the baby hogging in now because when I'm down in March it will be my turn! :)
Thanks for taking pictures Kori! Love you guys!!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

I can tell Caroline is growing. What a sweet baby! I heard you made it down to Manito and look at all who got to enjoy her. Thanks for the post. It's so good to keep up through pictures.
Connie

The James Gang said...

Where is my picture holding Caroline?????

The James Gang said...

Where is my picture holding Caroline?????

Anonymous said...

Aaaahjhhhh! I hate that I miss all of this fun time you guys all have together!
I can't wait to see you in about a month!!!
Thanks for the pictures, Kori!!
Kim