Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby sister, wherever you are, there I am!!!

Hello! Just decided to post some pictures and fill everyone in on Caroline's progress this week.

Today Caroline saw the wound doctor and everything looks good, it is healing nicely so they just changed up the bandage a bit which I am super excited about because it is less messy!

I do not know how much she weighs because her next appointment is not until Friday but I am sure she is over 5 lbs now.

We did make it to church last Sunday and it went really well, besides the party in the women's room when I went to change her!! You forget how people are drawn to baby's wherever you go and they want to know everything.

Amelia has been a big help with Caroline and helps feed her, read to her, dances for her, and loves to hold her. She is rather tired of her sleeping all the time though.

Ben is back at work so I am dreadfully tired all the time put as he says, "what is new?"

She is still pretty much still in preemie clothes buy some newborn stuff fits her alright!


Well that is all for now!! Enjoy the pictures!





























































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics! What beautiful girls you have...I happen to have two very nice boys.... ;)
Love Alissa

Anonymous said...

What a helpful big sister! So glad things are going so well? Hope Amelia takes a nap yet so you can also get some rest. Bless you all.
Connie

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking she DOES look like Amelia!! They are both adorable Kori and I can't wait to meet Caroline!

Love you!
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Millie has decided she loves Caroline! That will make your life a little easier for a few years anyway! Thanks for the pictures!
Love you guys!
Kendo