Friday, January 13, 2012

Just Like a Rock Star!!!

Hello everyone, so today Caroline had her 4 week appointment and she now weights, 5 lbs 14 oz!!! She also gave me an awesome gift last night by sleeping for 8 hours! Yeah! She is staying awake for longer periods now and is content to just stare off into space.


Amelia is becoming an awesome big sister and has been enjoying playing with all of the new toys she has gotten for Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa Rundle got her a pink guitar that she absolutely loves and we have had some awesome concerts put on for us lately. Just awesome!


She has also been into playing with her polly pocket princess dolls. She takes them to concerts, balls, parties and swimming for hours! She is super excited about the snow we got but unfortunately I wasn't able to take her outside to play in it, she was probably pretty mad at her little sister for that!




Well hope everyone else is enjoying the snow and hope you enjoy the pictures too!




Love - Ben, Kori, Amelia, and Caroline





Amelia rockin out to her guitar, concert number 100!







A few close ups of Miss Caroline, must be hard sleeping all the time!





She has finally let us lay her down in her swing....well sometimes....for 20 minutes....she prefers her carseat, the little weirdo!



Amelia showing off the lovely flowers I recieved from my sisters, love that Kim remembered I LOVE gerber daisies.....Ben never remembers!


Got the play gim thingy out for Miss C and she contently layed under it, I personally think Amelia was more excited than she was!


Lounging around, that's what I do best! But super cute doing it!


Amelia feeding Caroline...this lasted a whopping 5 minutes!





Yeah a picture of Mommy and Caroline in her awesome zebra pajamas!






Amelia rockin out with her guitar!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys always seem to be having fun! Caroline is really filling out. I love those zebra pjs. Nice concert! I don't know if I could have set through 100 though. Take care.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Every time I see pictures of Caroline she is some sort of fun colored contraption! And you look really good Kori! I love the picture of you and Caroline, where she looks like she's waving at the camera!!
Millie was ROCKING it on the guitar! I think I see her future!
Love you guys lots!!
Kendo

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Didn't realize I had missed two posts!!! Caroline has definitely grown and Amelia cracks me up!! I can't wait to see her changing as Caroline changes!
Kori, you look awesome!!
Thanks for posting!
Love ya! March can't get here soon enough!!
Kim

Grandma Rundle said...

Well I guess the guitar was a hit! Hope you all enjoyed the Card. Who knew--background music. who does Caroline look like? I can't figure it out? Is she keeping all of her hair?
Later gater - Grandma Rundle

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim you look fantastic! Amelia is growing up its a good thing you had Caroline to keep a baby in the house! I love the pic of Amelia feeding Caroline, so precious.
Love you all and hope to see you soon!
Alissa

Alex & Liz Aponte said...

She seems to be a lefty!! Just like her...well, Dad's cousin, does that mean I am her 2nd cousin? Anyway...I think you should teach her drums instead. You guys will love all the noise!! :) :)