Saturday, May 1, 2010

What's a Bathtub?

Since Grandma and Grandpa Rundle have been here, Daddy has been able to work on the bathroom. Now, the tub is in full function, well, kinda!! Amelia can at least take a bath. No more sink!!
Amelia loves taking a bath and I so glad that it ready for her to use.



I could never lay down in the sink!!

Drinking water!

Look at me! Look at me!


Grandma Rundle introduced her to cereal!
She loves it!



Mmmmm!




Playing trains!





New SandTurtle!






Dig. Dig.Dig, Diggity Dig!








6 comments:

Jen Robinson said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! Now she can be a little mermaid in the bathtub! :) Glad you are having nice weather so she can play outside!!! :)

Miss you all!!!!!
~Jen

Brittany said...

Yay for a usable bathtub!! I bet that's so much easier!! And the sand turtle looks awesome, but not as awesome as her pink hat :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. Looks like she is very at home in the bathtub. I too love the sand turtle!!! Great Aunt Stacy (GAS?)

The James Gang said...

She looks like she has grown so much. I can't wait to see her again! I bet she loves the tub - she is going to be a swimmer! Love you all and miss you!

Anonymous said...

She's going to be a swimmer! I know she loves the outdoors so this sandbox will keep her busy for quite a while. She is growing up so fast.
Connie
PS Karen, I didn't see your comment until after I wrote mine, meaning it's the same.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how nice to finally have a tub! Most of us have a couple of pictures of ourselves as babies in the sink for the first few months of life, Amelia will have a whole year and a half's worth!!!
She looks as thought she loves that she can sprawl out!!
She is such an outdoors little girl! I hope the weather is nice while you are up here so she and Jake can play outside together! Maybe I should make sure Scott gets our sandbox made before she gets here!!

Thanks for posting!
Love ya,
Kim