Thursday, May 20, 2010

Popsicles and Shoes, Again!


Since we have been spending a lot of time on the deck lately, I decided to get Amelia some Popsicles. She was slightly unsure of them at first but now she knows where they are and runs to the freezer wanting one.
Amelia also loves to give us bites now. She is very good at sharing, on her own terms of course!!





" Umm, Mom, this is cold."

"SOUR, very Sour!"

"Wanna bite, Mom?" Which translates to, get the ice out of the way so the juice can come through.


"Lovin' this!"



"It's cold and it is going down my diaper!"




Brain Freeze.


I entitle these next pictures as:
What Amelia does with my shoes.


Need your shoes taken for a ride?
Call Amelia Shoe Services...
They may not get their together but I always carry a full load!







No reimbursements for unpaired shoes.






Not only does she love my shoes but she loves the lotion and baby powder.
She actually pushes them around in the baby stroller instead of her baby.



















The focus is horrible on this but maybe you will still enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That child doesn't even need toys. She can play with just about anything. Which James girl does she resemble? I can see resemblance in the eyes. Is it Ella!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I agree with Connie - no need for toys. We still talk and laugh about Amelia's cups and spoons. I told Devin & Christy we definitely have to make sure their child has some. The sour face was sooo adorable! Aunt Stacy

kelly said...

That is so darn funny! How long can she play with four shoes and some bottles?!!! Love it! Thanks for the post!!!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my ass off!!! You need to post that on YouTube!! That's like one of those videos that's oddly, so incredibly funny!!! I kept rewinding it and watching it over and over! I love how she sets the high heel up to put the lotion in it!!! OH my gosh I'm going to have to watch it again!

This is my favorite post EVER!!!!

Love ya,
Kim

The James Gang said...

She definately has a system - I just haven't figured it out yet. How funny she is! Can't wait to see her again! Hope you're enjoying your time in Minnesota.

Karen