Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Ben Bob, grab the gun!"



I have this horrible habit of setting garbage out on the porch. I started doing this when Amelia was crawling because I was scared she would injure herself while I walked the garbage out to the garbage can. So, the habit has continued and there have been several mornings I have woken up to garbage strewn across the porch. Ben has gotten on my case several times. The other nite, I told myself that I would take it down before I went to bed, but I forgot. Later Ben came down and told me to come and look.
There was a possum stuck in the garbage bag!!
Yuck!
After several attempts, Ben got it out without injuring himself or the possum!
Needless to say, now I am scared to go out in the dark!









First ride on the lawn mower!
Not as fun as Uncle Chris's four wheeler!




I really do not understand why I am in time out!!




I just wanted to color and I did not have any more paper!





repeat






Lookin' cute!







A little hair play!








Love it!









Nice shocked look!










Happy girl!











Longer in the back!












Moose brought her a present!
Daddy saved it before the cat made it dinner!













Hyper child!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish me luck I've got two of them now. grandma rundle

The James Gang said...

Do you remember when I found the oppossum in the feed sack when feeding bottle calves in the barn? Mom had to come down and beat it with a broom to get it out of the sack! I stuck my hand in there to scoop out feed! I broke my zipper on my coat telling mom about it because I was so upset and freaked out about it!

Oh, and by the way, your daughter is cute!

Brittany said...

That was not a friendly looking beast! I would definitely NOT enjoy finding that!! However the little bunny would be fun :)

Miss Amelia is totally awesome - the mohawk rocks although the pig-tails are a much better "day look" for her :) BTW I totally want one of those big puffy sheep for myself - it looks so comfy!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. I swear Amelia has grown taller since I saw her. She is growing up way too fast! Love the pigtails:) Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kori... so maybe that whole garbage scenario taught you a lesson? It is the cutest though, he's probably thinking "Man, all I wanted was some food!" Good thing no one got hurt! Your daughter is getting bigger everytime I see new pics of her. So cute! Love the bathtub mohawk :)

Jen Robinson said...

You could have had possum stew for supper...what were you thinking!?!?!?!?!?! I thought that was kind of a staple meal down in Indiana/Illinois!!! ;)

Seriously those things are nasty and just be careful so you don't get rabies!!!

MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!

PS Your kid is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, YUCK!! I can't stand oppossums!!!! I'm so thankful we don't have them up where I live! Didn't Ben shoot it - or did he just free it?

Your daughter is SOOOOOO cute!!!! And, I agree, she looks like she's gotten so much taller!!! I can't wait to see her this afternoon! I love the pigtails! CUTE!!!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim