Saturday, February 27, 2010

18 Months!!

Hello, everyone! Amelia turned 18 months the other day and it seems so unbelievable to us. It is crazy to think that she is no longer a baby. She weighs 26.5 lbs. now and is 32.5 inches tall! She is no longer in the 80th percentile for weight but in the 65th. The doctor says that is fine because she is getting taller! She is really thinning out!

So, Amelia's hair is so froish(sp?) lately that this is what it looks like when she wakes up! No joke. I started putting some product in her hair after her bath so it would lay somewhat nicely.

Her two favorite books at the moment are Farm Kisses and Mr. Brown can Moo, Can you?
I personally think she enjoys it more when I read it because I really get into it!

Obsessed with Mooses bed.












Staring at the balloon from Red Robin!





Pink and red! Love it!


A precious moment?

Okay, so the other day I picked her up from Kim's and as I walked thru the door she asked me if Daddy had dressed her that day?
Obviously, yes.
I love the shirt and I love the pants, but I do not love them together!
He tries.

That is what she thought of it.


Free toy!
$8.00 toy from Menards + $8.00 rebate=free fun for hours

She is so into the Olympics, I think she wants to do gymnastics though!
She stretches like a pro!


7 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay for so many pictures of Amelia!! I can't believe she is 18 months old - that just seems so nuts to me. It's amazing that in 18 months she has become such a unique little girl with such personality! Happy 1 1/2 birthday Amelia1 :)

Anonymous said...

I love the hair. I know what it is like. Just can't do anything with it. Love and God Bless Grandpa Ran kin

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking this morning about my trip down to Illinois when Amelia was born! She's so funny in these pictures, I can't wait to hang out with her again and witness her personality in person!!
Oh, and I love that you use "product" on your 18 month old...you're such a hip mom!!

Thanks for posting!
Love ya,
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Love the pictures!! I can't believe how skinny her little legs are looking and how long they are looking!! Not crazy about the hairdos, but you know that!! (Did you ever hyphenate (?) the word fro-ish? I didn't notice!) She is still pretty as ever, though!!

The James Gang said...

I miss her so much. I really want her to come down and stay with us for a weekend - let me know when! Love you all!

kj

Grandma Budke said...

It's really hard to believe that Amelia is one and a half!I agree
that she is slimming down and looking great with it!I agree with your Mom,I don't care much for the
Pebbles look,either.I really like her choice in books,too.Love to the three of you,Great-grandma Budke

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a fun age! I love to take them for a walk at this age as they see so much more than we do. Probly to cold for that tho.
Love to all - Grandma Rundle