Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty Ponies!

As usual, just a few pictures from this week! Amelia has taken a few steps here and there. We are so excited for her! Hopefully she will be toddling around by her birthday! Then we will wish she wasn't!
Hope you enjoy!
Love - Kori, Ben, & Amelia



So much to do on a Friday.
I would just like to say that even though my daughter has been wearing 12 and 18 month clothing for a few months now, I think that clothing designers should go off the size of the outfit she has on here. They are 12 month shorts and tank that are a little big for her!
I love them! They are so simple and cute!


Her face explains how she feels about the next pictures!

I had to wet her hair down to get enough to make a pony!



She was very tired during this photo shoot.




We have been having a hard time getting Amelia to eat foods with any texture. She sticks her tongue out until the food slides off. Aunt Kim suggested letting her eat the food herself. I had tried to avoid this because the thought of bathing her and the highchair every night gave me a headache! Last night we gave it a shot and she did heat the small noodles by herself. Who knows how much she actually got into her mouth though!





Just like finger painting!







Mmmmmmmmm!






I had her toenail painted all pretty for the fair this weekend. Unfortunately, due to final exams, we did not make it!
Sorry, Emma!









7 comments:

LiveLoveRodeo said...

The ponytail kills me! It looks like a little antenna! :D I think all mommies with little girls do that & every time it's hilarious & too cute!

Anonymous said...

The next pic should be with 2 little piggies. How cute!
Connie

Grandma Rundle said...

Sorry but I would cry too if someone did that to me (the ponytail).I agree that when she gets enough to do the 2 little piggies that will be adorable. She's awfully cute but I think your going to have to wait till she gets more hair. Love the toenails. People who make baby clothes know nothing about sizing.That's just the way it is and has been since they started mass producing. Isn't meal time fun! I'll bet it drives Ben crazy. I'll have to send you a pic of his meal in the high chair.

Anonymous said...

It is cute but I think you better wait awhile. Be glad it isn't an old wooden chair like you kids had. They were hard to clean up. Grandpa and Grandma Rankin PS what are the brithday plans

Brittany said...

Don't worry about the ponytail - my parents tell me I was bald until I was 2 so be patient and her hair will grow :) Then it will be just one more thing you'll have to do when you dress her!

And how in the world do you paint such teenie toenails?? I have a hard enough time painting my own and they are big enough to get to!

The James Gang said...

I love the pony too! She is so cute and I miss her so much. Can't wait to see her when we bring the girls to you. She is going to have a great time having them around!

Anonymous said...

I noticed her hair had grown a lot, but not that much!! WOW!! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! We're really excited to spend a lot of time with you guys!
We got Jacob's old toys out for Colby this weekend and I think Amelia will like some of them too!
Can't wait to see you!!
Love ya,
Kim