Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy, Busy!

Just a few photos and videos to let you in on what Amelia has been up to lately. She is really into her books lately. She will pull them all out to look at them. Ben bought her a baby pool and told me she did not like it when they tried it out. We will have to try that again. She has figured out how to open the cabinet doors in the kitchen. Yeah for her, not for me! She also said, Ma Ma, for the first time yesterday. Everyday her personality comes out a little more. She says, mmmmmm, when she thinks she wants something and has started using her pointer finger.
I think that is all for now!
Hope you enjoy the pics and videos!
Love - Us




Looking at books.


I think the news bored her because she never falls asleep like that!

Don't ask me what this face is. She might be upset her water is not ice cold or that Daddy put the pink lid on the green cup. She knows how much this annoys Mommy.



Daddy swears he put lotion on her face. What do you think? The red spot on her forehead is really a bump from falling and hitting her head on the leg of the table. She survived.


Books again!














7 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I want to see pictures of Amelia in her pool!! Maybe when it gets warm again - crazy weather!! And I vow I'm going to hook my new speakers up today so I can hear her in the videos. Such a pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about...pink and green are awesome together!!

Christy

Anonymous said...

I am particular about the lids matching too!! Funny!
This chicky is so entertaining. I had to watch these videos over and over! She's definitely inherited you and Ben's love for animals. It's awesome that Leah is so good with her!
And, what an ornery little girl getting into the cabinet! She's getting braver and braver with her standing! She gotten so much better at it even since we were down last week!!
Can't wait to see you guys in less than a month!!
Love ya,
Kim

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that I love the pictures with her reading the books! It's one of my favorite things to watch, Jacob reading books....and coloring while talking to himself!

Kim

Anonymous said...

She has pretty good self control so far, but how long will it last?
She wanted those bowls soooooooo bad !!!
I'm surprised she doesn't like the pool yet. Daddy was a fish. She'll get there.
later gater-Grandma Rundle

Anonymous said...

Pink and red outfit?? Do we have a little bit of Grandma Rankin showing?!?

Thanks for posting!!

Love
Kendall

Anonymous said...

I think she will be walking soon. She doesn't realize that she's standing and she'll be off before you know it. It's fun to listen to her. Enjoy the pool. I'm waiting for some warm weather too.
Connie