Monday, July 13, 2009

Last Two Weekends

The last two weekends Amelia and I have been in Illinois. These pictures are all from the last few weeks. Amelia is getting better at standing by herself. We have yet to get a picture of her doing it though!
I would also like to say thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Rankin for the swing they gave Amelia, and to the James Gang for the books and tractor you let her have. She loves all of them!
And a big thanks to everyone who helped with Amelia while we were down! We appreciate it!
We are really looking forward to watching Emma show at the fair and can't wait to see everyone again!
Love - Ben, Kori, and Amelia





Watching Veggie tales after her bath.


Ella and Amelia getting a ride from Aunt Karen.
She does not look to excited.
Looking pretty in the dress Aunt Kim got her!


Trying to sit on Colby!
Sorry, Colby!




Emma reading to Colby and Amelia.









Miss Ella reading to Aunt Kelly!






A fuzzy picture I thought I had deleted.



Pushing the tractor!



She found the zipper!


I would like to see the camera, Mommy!



Pushing Daddy on the tractor!
Amelia and I would like to say, Congratulations Daddy! Ben now has his Bachelors Degree in Business and we are very proud of him!







Strutting her stuff!




She likes to crawl through that space and I tried to get a picture of her trying to shuffle her way through while standing up but I was too late!














7 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

Thanks for posting, Kori -- good pictures! Don't worry about not getting Amelia standing by herself yet -- one of these days you're going to walk into the living room and she'll just be standing there watching TV and you can get a picture of her then!! What a cute picture of her in her dress from Kim -- she's such a pretty girl!

Congratulations, Ben-jammin!! Now on to the next step!

Anonymous said...

The next step, as in moving to Minnesota!!! That's right, Grandma Cooper!
Thanks for posting the pictures, Kori! We had so much fun with Amelia last weekend! She's such a fun baby to be around!
We'll see you in a month! YAY!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...however I do not see any with Millie and me!!! Just saying.....

love ya..a.nd I had fun hanging out this weekend!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BRUDDER BENNY BENNY BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO....

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

She's so darn cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of her watching tv after getting out of the bath! But, man, you're daring! Colby would have pee'd all over the carpet if I had done that!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Kori, the pictures are great. All the kids had so much fun the last two weekends at Karen's.

Also a big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Ben. Good work.

See you in Minnesota. HaHa
Raylene & Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed all the babies this past weekend at the funeral. Of course, Randy couldn't get any of those girls right. He doesn't look at your blogs much. Pics were great! I guess playing hooky to go to Lake Michigan worked out ok with Ben. Congrats on your degree. Take care
Connie

Alissa said...

Congrats Ben!!!
Are you guys moving back to MN?!!!