Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Toy!!!

Yesterday a package came from UPS. At first I was really excited because I thought it was the bulb for our TV. However, the package was huge so I knew that it was not for me. I immediately cursed Ben in my head for ordering something without telling me but then realized it was addressed to me! A present! I as thrilled. Then I opened it and found that it was the mac daddy of floor entertainers for Amelia! Aunt Karen bought it for her and I was so thankful and excited! So I immediately pulled it out and set it up. I laid her under there and she screamed. Then we had to change a very stinky diaper. After a few more attempts I called it quits and prayed that she would like it later. This morning while getting ready to go out Ben and I tried again and spent 30 minutes watching and listening to her have fun!!
Thank you so much Aunt Karen!
I wish I was smart enough to post the video!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia





I told you no pictures.

These people never listen to me.

Give me a second I just woke up!


Wow, that thing is just hanging there and yet I can't stop watching!



Holy moly, there is another one!




Oh my goodness, I am so happy and do not know why!





I love lights and music!






Theres that bug again. I love him.







Don't worry I love you too!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so darn cute!! she is awesome!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I wish you could load the video!!! I want to see her play with it!! Kim, do you have one of these at your house so that we can watch her play?...like crazy people!

Brittany said...

I absolutely loved the very narrative story before the photos - too funny!! I'm glad she decided she liked it! :)

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We have that barn that Karen let us use for Jacob! It's nothing compared to that jungle gym! I hope it works so we can all sit and watch her!! She's so stinkin' cute!!!
I don't think any of you know how excited we are getting up here!!!!

Love you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Brittany, the comments make a good sidenote for the pictures!

Kendall