Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Baby!

Here are a few pictures. Nothing fancy, just a few smiles! I do have to say that since she has not been sleeping during the day we have had two great nights! One when she slept till 6:00 AM and the other she slept till 7:30 AM!!! I could not believe it! After eating her first bottle she then slept for 3 more hours! I suppose I can put up with the screaming for a full nights sleep!!
Thanks for visiting!
Love - Kori, Ben & Amelia



Look at me! Look at me!

I know, you don't have to tell me I am cute!





Did you want my serious look?



I thought a baby shower was for the baby? I am the baby and there are no gifts for me!



Are we done yet??



You so funny Grandpa!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I love her smiles! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks in the great, white Nort'!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Her cheeks are soooo full!!!!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Get up here now!!! I need to love this baby up!!!!! I'm so glad you are getting here before the baby hogs do so I only have to share her with Kendall!!!!
Getting very anxious!!
Kim

Brittany said...

She does look like she has chubby little cheeks! So cute!

Brittany

Anonymous said...

She has such a cute onery little smile...wonder who she gets the oneriness from???? Can't wait to see her and just play and play with her!

Kendall