Sunday, April 29, 2012

Two Videos!!

Hello everyone!!!  I have finally posted 2 videos!!
This whole process has been quite dramatic because
I have been taking videos and pictures on my I phone and
posting from my I phone.  I guess you need a you tube account to do it and it says I have one but will not
accept what it says is my password!  Techonology and I do not mix well!  Then when I put the vidoes on my computer they would not download on blogger, so finally last night during Ben's beer drinking he figured out what I had to do! Now I have to forward that the videos are choppy, I do not know why they are like that but from now on I will use my camera!! But enjoy the two vidoes! One of Amelia egg hunting and one of Caroline talking the other night!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who had more fun hunting eggs, Grandpa or Amelia. It took awhile but you got Caroline to talk. She is adorable and quite gabby! Love the videos. Connie

The Machlitt Family said...

Thank you for ALWAYS commenting, I really appreciate that you read my posts!!!!!

Anderson said...

Jacob giggled like crazy at Caroline's talking!! She has grown so much!!
Loved Amelia's outfit! Super cute! She's grow up so much!!
Love you!
Kim

Anderson said...

Jacob giggled like crazy at Caroline's talking!! She has grown so much!!
Loved Amelia's outfit! Super cute! She's grow up so much!!
Love you!
Kim

Grandma Rundle said...

Love the videos. Looks like Easter was fun. Think Caroline will be as big a talker as Amelia?
Thanks for posting-Grandma Rundle

Anonymous said...

love the videos, I can't believe how much Caroline has changed since Easter. Love listening to her talk, how sweet is that. I know Amelia had a fun time hunting eggs with he papa.
Love Grandpa and Grandma Rankin

Anonymous said...

I noticed that everybody was calling Amelia, Millie! I'm so proud! :)
Love that Caroline's starting to talk! Can't wait to get to see them again!
Love yoU!
Kendall